Wanted :: HR Consultant
Responsibilities/ Role Description:
We are looking for somebody who is a true "people person" i.e. someone who deals as honestly and professionally with other people as is possible. Someone who takes the time to make sure all questions are answered, who volunteers helpful information the other person didn't know to ask for, and who leaves an impression of openness and candor. In other words, somebody who truly cares for and enjoys interacting with other people.
One of our core services is payroll outsourcing and temporary staffing. You would be responsible for providing HR services to staff on deputation with our clients.
- Client interaction to identify new requirements and coordinating with the recruiting team to fulfill the same.
- New employee induction.
- Day to day personnel handling and administration activities such as maintaining employee records, expense management, legal documentation, filing, MIS reporting, general correspondence, etc.
- Payroll and benefits administration.
- Attendance and leave management.
- Employees’ grievance and query handling.
- Liasioning between the clients and candidates for various personnel issues.
- Client invoicing and related issues.
- Diploma/Graduate/Postgraduate in HR with minimum 60% marks in Class XII (best of five subjects).
- At least 1 year experience in HR/Recruiting.
- Should have good understanding of compensation management including salary, benefits, incentives etc.
- Patience and willing to deal with people and resolve their problems.
- Basic proficiency with MS Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Strong verbal, listening, and written communication skills.
This is a Delhi based position. We are open to looking at outstation candidates only if they can travel to Delhi at their own expense for interviews. Please visit www.alltimejobs.com for more information about our services, clients and methodology. Please email your resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the "Subject" heading as "Position508-HR Consultant".